Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kickin’ Off Halloween!

October is truly my favorite month. The excitement of Fall along with cool weather, Halloween, and all the awesome fall décor are just some of the reasons October is great. It also marks the start of endless holiday rush – Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas!

I thought I would kick off Halloween here on the blog by sharing some awesome ideas I have seen throughout Blog Land! This will be followed up by some awesome guest posts, crafts, giveaways, and tutorials throughout the month!

image

Pumpkin Teeth – (printables) – She’s {Kinda} Crafty

image

Finger Food by Cristy Crafty

image

Halloween Vignette by June & Bear

image

Halloween Wreath by The Roseland Family

image

Yummy Mummy Lunch by Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons

Join me tomorrow for a guest post on How to Decorate when you have a Halloween Grinch!

Enjoy,

image