Ok, MOM. I know I said I would do a giveaway on Friday but then life got in the way! I had a jewelry party on Saturday and Sunday flew by. We spent over an hour in Joann Fabrics, desperately hoping that I would be able to get my fabric cut before they closed. Let this be a lesson to you: Always, always take a number for the cutting table as soon as you walk in on a weekend. I should know this, and yet, we meandered around before picking out a number. So we had to wait for almost an hour. Lesson learned.
So giveaway: Remember when I made a million market bags to try and sell at the local U-Pick Apple Farm? I still have a lot (all) of them and I would like to give one away.
If you want to humor me, just leave me a comment and let me know something you are looking forward to this week.
This week, I'm looking forward to a playdate on Wednesday, sewing up my quilt top, and working on a design for a Mei Tai baby carrier.
Your turn!
*Also, I'm pretty sure my mom is disqualified from the giveaway because she actually paid for all of the market bags but don't tell her that! The winner will get to pick a bag, either from the three above or another from the stash. You can see them all on my Etsy shop. www.etsy.com/huntersprize Winner will be chosen randomly, in a process that has yet to be decided but I think Jacob will be involved.