Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cute Baby Saturday - Collages

I've been neglecting my pictures lately...sigh...I know I have.

I haven't been taking a ton of pictures though because things have been a little slow around here.

Or I've been a little slow around here.

Whatever.

So, I got off my ass (not really because I did this sitting down, but you know what I mean) and put some things together for you...yes, you.

You know I'm talking about you, right?

Bubbles!!!!

Due to all of the rain, we've been spending a LOT of time on the couch...reading, watching movies, being goofballs.

We don't spend all of our time on the couch though...I also make them do arts & crabs.  Who knew that the Crazies knew how to cut with scissors?  I had NO IDEA...Mother-of-the-Year award locked up with that one.

He does his Go-Go-Squeez a little differently...that's right...it's applesauce in a squeezy thing...awesomeness.

They were quiet one day, so Husband and I realized they had cleared out their toy box to make room for themselves.  Don't be fooled by these happy faces...there was a lot of fighting involved too.

These shots are totally random, but they make me happy.  On the left, you have a great box sent to us from Aunt Manda...notice the notecards that read "Greetings from Crazyville."  Yup...that's about right.
Then, we had to finish off the mail center with a brushed nickel plastic phone...not that we have a land line, but in case we ever do, we're all set.  That's right...we bought a phone just for looks...shallow, ain't we?

So, there you go...you're no longer neglected.  Monday marks the official start of school for the Crazies, so I'll be back with more really soon!