Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Join Us For A Bat Halloween Party

I’m so excited that you all came! Katelyn from the blog Domestic Charm and I are hosting a batty Halloween party today and you are invited! Over the past month, Katelyn and I have been putting our heads together to think of some great designs and party décor to create the perfect party setting. Katelyn runs the shop Domestic Charm which sells party loveliness! She sells items that I often dream about… fondant cupcake toppers, paper straws, twine, and so much more! I on the other hand have a shop for party printables…I’m sure most of you know this already though! Put our items and passion for parties together and what do you get? ONE AWESOME HALLOWEEN PARTY! (If I do say so myself!)


image


image





image


image


image


image



image











Vendor Credits:



I think I can talk for both of us when I say that this party came out better than I ever imagined! I can’t wait to show you more parties that we have in the works! It was such a pleasure working with Katelyn and discussing the small details with someone else. She is super sweet!


Enjoy,


image


Linking up HERE-

lollipops

Visit thecsiproject.com


HookingupwithHoH


Weekend Bloggy Reading


Ladybird Ln