Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Favorites for June 12, 2011

I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was busy and my list is short this week. I hope you enjoy the links. Hopefully I'll have more time this week to post some new entries.



1.

Puffy Ice Cream Cones in Preschool from Teach Preschool.

A fun ice cream project for summer or any time. It's a good excuse to eat ice cream!



2.

Magic Potions and Fizzing Formulas- Getting Kids’ Attention With Chemistry! from Not Just Cute.

A beginning lesson in chemestry for those little scientists.



3.

Rock Candy Experiment from tinker Lab

How to make rock candy.



4.

Garden Sensory Bin from Growing Up Our Style

A fun idea for a summer sensory bin.



5.

Texture Flash Cards from

Children's Learning Activities.

A neat texture game.



6.

Homemade Marbled Bouncy Balls and Ramp from I Can Teach My Child

A fun activity with homemade bouncy balls and a ramp! Simple and inexpensive.



7.

Ten Tips for Teachers Starting a Blog from Let The Children Play.

A helpful list on how to get started blogging.