As many of you may have noticed – I have been away from my blog for nearly a month now. It all began when the hard drive went bad in my computer. It took a few weeks to fix it and I lost EVERYTHING! It put me in a bit of a slump to know I had lost all of the files – pictures, documents, blog ideas, etc. Come to find out when I got my computer back from the repair man – I now have a newer version of Windows Live to write blog posts. I guess that is a positive.
Thanks to Michelle at the blog Greene Acres Hobby Farm, I am back on track and have lots of parties and ideas lined up to share! Michelle sent me an email sharing her sons awesome Train Birthday Party. This party is quite inspirational to me as I know we are going to do a Train themed birthday party for my son Wyatt this winter.
Here are some pictures from the party…
The invitations
Complete with a train ticket that tells the date and time of the party. (Awesome idea!)
Reese’s party attire…
Party favors – Michelle transformed plain yellow Frisbees into train themed party favors. Another wonderful idea! As Michelle stated – there aren’t many train themed favors which don’t incorporate Thomas the Train!
Party food and snacks which includes a ‘baggage claim’ section for party favors!
All aboard the train! Michelle used cardboard boxes to create an awesome train for the party. Complete with a light! Toot Toot! I’m sure it was a true hit among the kids!
Head on over to Greene Acres Hobby Farm to see all of her party pictures and ideas. She also planned a Fireman party earlier this year with some great ideas! Stop by and tell Michelle ‘HI’!
Enjoy,