Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pour Your Heart Out - Always a Sucker for the Bad Boy




It's time to say good-bye.  

You've been in my life for way too long and although I love you with all of my heart, you're hurting me.

A lot.

I can't be around you anymore.

I can't even go near you because you are that addicting to me.

I have turned to you in times of sadness, sickness, happiness, celebration, and you have kicked me around every single time.

For years, I had to have you on an almost daily basis.  It was sickening how much I enjoyed you.

There was a point where it was multiple times a day.  I still can't believe I sunk that low.

Somehow, over the years, I have cut it back to once a week and that's all about to end.

I saw this.

And this.

And I can't subject myself to you anymore...you are sick.

Luckily, the Crazies are not going to be hurt in this decision.

The one time they met you, they hated you and that's enough for me.

Now that my eyes have been opened, I can see how truly disgusting you are.  

I can see that all you're trying to do is suck the life out of me while making your life better.

Well, screw you.  I'm over it.  I don't need you.  You need me.  The decision is in my hands and I choose to walk away.

As much as it pains me to admit it, Husband was right...he was so right.  You are a disgrace and so are we for buying into it.

Good-bye, Mickey Dee...