Thursday, December 23, 2010

Preschool Christmas Show (a.k.a. 10 minutes of torture)

So, I know that you all ignore my videos (except my family...YOU GUYS ROCK!!)...even turn away at the sight of them, but seriously.  You've gotta know by  now that they're worth it.

I have split our preschool videos into segments and inserted my own commentary into each one...you're welcome for that.

Enjoy (BTW, I'm doing this mostly for family b/c at least they love me).

Your first selection is Jingle Bells where my kids didn't sing a lick.


Your second selection is "How Many Freaking Reindeer Are There???"





And, of course...the ABCs


Finally, the Blessing...thank God this is over!!!!




Even though I joke, it was really cute.  It's not easy for most adults to sit in front of a group of adults much less a bunch of 2-year olds!  I give them a lot of credit and the teachers even more!