Yes, I taught the Crazies how to say this. Yes, they laughed their little tushies off in BJ's when I kept saying it. Yes, we practiced how to say "trick or treat." No, they didn't say it once all night. What a fun weekend though...here's a little sampling of our Halloween fun (I swear, I never thought those two words were meant to be in the same sentence).
The neighborhood parade...the Crazies had to run at times to keep up, but they did it!
There was a celebration after the parade...clearly the vampire cried when the witch wouldn't give up her swing, but other than that, fun was had by all!
I even gave them my email so I can help in future events...kill.me.now...
Daddy carved a spooky jack-o-lantern while Mommy tried to keep the Crazies from falling off the chairs, Hailey separated the pumpkin seeds, and Matt created chaos from whatever came near him.
Our first time Trick-or-Treating...it was awesome!



