Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers



These weeks are seriously getting away from me.  Everything is moving too quickly!!!

  • All I seem to do is P.T., kids, tutor, and P.T.  It's taking over my life.
  • We took the Crazies out to dinner tonight and things were pretty good.  It's so cute to watch them try to use chopsticks.  Note to self:  Get the Crazies those cute little kid chopsticks thingies.

  • I will never understand why men link their mood so directly to a sports team...never.
  • I'm getting old.  For the first time EVER, I wondered how old Therapist was and whether or not I should go with someone with more experience.  Ageism at its best, huh?  Don't get me wrong...she's great and knows what she's doing, but she's so young!!! 
  • Taking the Crazies to a farm this weekend for Husband's work event.  I doubt that I'll be trudging through any pumpkin patches or jumping on any hayrides, but I am going to try to take lots of pictures...with a huge zoom lens b/c I will not be near that action.
  • I'm slowly learning that when I need to be somewhere at a certain time, I need to start building in "I do it" time.  These Crazies are VERY independent these days.
  • Hailey is a crazy biter lately.  We're thinking of making her the vampire and Matt the witch this year!  Then at least her teeth will be fake and will stop leaving marks!  YIKES!!!
  • Has anyone ever bit their child back?  This was recommended by a friend who has 4 kids (shoot me now) and I'm wondering if it works.
  • Lies, lies, and more lies...they're lying too.  Maybe they think I "CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

  • I got the Crazies cute Halloween placemats, but they're NOT nonskid and I'm ready to throw them away.  It's like they're magical flying disks that can also propel their plates/sippy cups across the table.  The only cute part about them is that they will hide them in front of their faces while Skyping with G.G. and play peek-a-boo.  It's hysterical b/c they're huge pumpkins, so it looks like my kids have PumpkinHeads!

  • Danifred, I hope things settle down in your homestead...sounds like a crazy week!!!  Still, with everything you had going on, you were able to drag your ass to the computer and do FNL...you rock!!!