Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To Do...

It's a neverending list...perpetual, if you may...why wouldn't it be?  Is there ever a time where there is nothing to do?

So, we have my "To Do" list...ugh...

Marcia asked to see it, so here you go:

There's more that will be added to the list as I remember through the week.  Things that get done will be crossed off and things that are not done will be added to next week's list.  I keep it all in the same document and leave it open most of the time.  Tasks in green are things that definitely need to get done this week.

Here is last week's list:
See, if I add the things that I didn't complete to next week's list, it looks like everything got done, right?  Pure genius on my part!  LOL...not really...just makes me feel better about myself.  (BTW, those thank you notes are finally done even though they're not crossed off.)

Now, if you really want to see where I'm an organizational psycho, here you go...my monthly meal planner:



Now you think I'm nuts, right?  I just hate repeating meals too often and when I'm out of the house two nights a week for tutoring, it's gotta be organized...laid out for everyone to see.

I also print out my weekly Google calendar and write what we spend on there for Budget Talks, but we haven't had one of those in a while...we really need to have one.  I'll put that on my to-do list.

How do you keep yourself on track?  

Are you a computer person?  Or hand written lists?

How do working Moms get anything done?  That question plagues me like crazy...yes, it's a mere 2 years away and I'm already obsessing about how I'll take care of the house, my kids, my marriage, my friendships, my body, and my sanity...good times.