Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Confessions

  • It fucking pisses me off that Robert Deniro said that there were planes that crashed into the Twin Towers during the NFL's tribute...no, they didn't crash.  They were purposefully piloted directly into the Twin Towers in order to kill people...that's what happened.  Please don't sugar coat it, Bob.  We're too smart for that.

  • The documentary done by the French brothers about the fire house is one of the best accounts I've seen.

  • Dog is pissing me off.

  • I'm too excited for preschool to start today.  It's embarrassing.

  • Hailey's skirt will be too short on the first day of school.

  • I still think she looks cute.

  • She's too skinny for a 3T, but 2T clothes are too short on her.

  • I ain't trying to raise no hussy!

  • That's my attempt at sounding Southern...how'd I do?

  • I love to fart in the bathtub.

  • I seriously contributed to our country's economy on Saturday...Ann Taylor Loft is like my crack den.

  • I bought a pair of skinny jeans...something I swore I'd never do...and I look good in them!

  • I made back to school presents for the Crazies' teachers...I'm not a suck up, I just think that anyone who is going to deal with 18 of these little devils deserves a little chocolate.

  • Starting to think I should have sent vodka.

  • I love Sundays where I can wear yoga pants and my football jersey and it's completely acceptable, if not admirable.

  • I hate the Redskins.

  • I'm bitter.

  • There are people on FB (or in the world) that I know I should remember, but I just don't.  My mother (GG) is starting to wonder if I even attended high school b/c every time she mentions someone that I should know, I show no signs of recognition.

  • I'm so looking forward to a Girls' Weekend this weekend.

Anyone else?  Confessions?  Leave it here where no one you know can read it...