Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian Haircut

Today we Show u Kim Kardashian Haircut the reality star first tweeted about the cut, saying, I cut my hair today! Kinda short, like to my shoulders, I love the change! When Alan Vazquez later tweeted at Kim asking for a picture, Kim replied ok sending u a pic! It’s so cute! Then next week I will go shorter like the pic I had of u! Intcelebritiesstyle.blogspot.com

Kim Kardashian Haircut I decided to change it up and about a bit and cut my hair! I cut it like 5 otherwise 6 inches! I love it! What accomplish you think? Thank for visiting Intcelebritiesstyle.blogspot.com

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian Hair Cut
Kim Kardashian Hair Style
Kim Kardashian Life Style
Kim Kardashian 2011
Kim Kardashian Fashion
Kim Kardashian Hairstyle 2011
Kim Kardashian Lifestyle 2011