I was supposed to get my rental forms signed today but the Realty Lady made a mistake and put us down for tomorrow. This is not possible because I am leaving tomorrow morning at 8 AM. This means CS has to go sign the papers tomorrow and I can sign when I get back. However, this stresses me out because I like to know that everything is settled before I run across the country on a shopping spree. Maybe they can put me on speakerphone.
I'm also terribly worried about Hunter. He doesn't like it when I leave and he knows that's what happens when I pull that suitcase out. I know I spend the majority of the day with him and he sleeps about ninety percent of the time. But I also walk him for thirty minutes in the morning and occasional trips to da River! I made sure he goes out to pee a few times a day and we have kissy time when he's being sweet and not sassy. I feel bad leaving him here when he will have to stay inside from 5:30 AM until CS gets home at 5 PM. My poor preshuss babykins. This is why I'm leaving him with a new stuffed cow.