While I've been home, I've had the chance to observe the new neighbors and I do not like them, I do not. First of all, I don't think any of them do anything. They are home all day. One guy leaves every few hours but returns in about ten minutes. Another dude sits out in the car occasionally, in the passenger seat with his cell phone. I'm not sure if a woman lives there, but I am assuming so because they have a minivan and someone is often cleaning, or scraping the walls? Scrubbing the tub? I have no idea, but it's not a silent chore. I'm shocked by this interruption of noise because our last neighbors were almost like ghosts. They even had a child. Yet, I never heard them. It's very odd, and I would like them to come back or maybe the new folk to leave. I like my apartment not to sound like there is someone tromping overhead in my bedroom.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
I'm Not Down, Yo.
While I've been home, I've had the chance to observe the new neighbors and I do not like them, I do not. First of all, I don't think any of them do anything. They are home all day. One guy leaves every few hours but returns in about ten minutes. Another dude sits out in the car occasionally, in the passenger seat with his cell phone. I'm not sure if a woman lives there, but I am assuming so because they have a minivan and someone is often cleaning, or scraping the walls? Scrubbing the tub? I have no idea, but it's not a silent chore. I'm shocked by this interruption of noise because our last neighbors were almost like ghosts. They even had a child. Yet, I never heard them. It's very odd, and I would like them to come back or maybe the new folk to leave. I like my apartment not to sound like there is someone tromping overhead in my bedroom.